Dosec’s Unicare system is a complete solution for installing a Nurse Call System in a modern hospital.
The system’s interfaces include the patient talk station, patient pull cord, nurse call station, indicator lights, attendance switches, corridor displays and central nurse display console which runs on a PC.
The system utilises the MCC CPU, and the Unicard which is backed by more than 20 years of design and development.
More information can be found here.
- High level interface to Dosec AstraPage in-house paging System.
- Patient calls will automatically page nurses with alpha-numeric messages.
- Nurses can be paged from Nurse Station.
Allows grouping of pagers for emergency calls.
- Direct audio interface to Intercom Systems.
- Allows calls to or from the Intercom Systems.
- Allows audio communications between Nurse Stations.
- Allows incoming calls to be directed to other Nurse Stations.
Build Management Systems
- Allows System fault information to be passed to BMS.
- Central monitoring computer.
- System calls to be logged by date and time.
- Allows historical data reports to be prepared.
Auto Voice Announcements
- Pre-record up to 3 minutes of announcements in any language.
- Program auto announcement times.