Over the last 25 years, our engineers have developed hardware for consumer, scientific, industrial and medical industries.
With a wide range of skills in analog and digital circuit design, we are able to produce high precision and performance hardware for a wide range of applications. Some of the products powered by our hardware designs include :
- Emergency Telephone Systems.
- Mine cage call systems.
- Wireless telemetry systems.
- Battery powered devices
- Battery backed solar powered devices
- Intelligent Li-Po solar chargers
- Switchmode power supplies (SMPS)
- Automobile and trailer braking systems.
- Motor controllers
- Data loggers
- Environmental and medical measurement instrumentation
- Bluetooth devices including audio players
- Nursecall Systems.
- Fall prevention equipment
Radio communications for use in medical, industrial and environmental sectors. With a range from centimetres to kilometres, it has uses in monitoring, control and telemetry equipment.
Design of high precision data logging and telemetry equipment. Microprocessor controlled data loggers with flash memory, SD card, high precision Analog to Digital conversion (ADC), capable of transmitting data to a computer via USB, 2.4Ghz Wireless or GSM.
Solar and fixed power supply Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery charging, utilising microprocessor controller switched mode power supplies and planar transformers for maximum utilisation of available power.
Controller boards, audio communication equipment.